In our white paper, we explore the process, and the benefits, of implementing a design system into the component-based WordPress editor, Gutenberg, using a recent project as our case study.
In the white paper we cover;
- The importance of establishing a company brand and how a design system can be the key to managing your brand’s assets.
- What a design system is, why you should build one, and how it can make the process of design and development scalable.
- The impact of using a design system in WordPress, highlighted by our work with Octopus Group.
- How we implemented a design system into WordPress’s Gutenberg Editor and how our enterprise-level client now reaps the benefits.
This white paper is aimed at design teams, marketing teams, senior-level managers, directors, product owners and product leads at enterprise-level companies.
- Sarah McCormick, Agency Lead – Big Bite
- Jonny Waters, Head of Design & UX – Big Bite
- Phil Saunders, Head of Client Services – Big Bite
- Alan Grehan, Head of UX & Design – Octopus
- Ben Shelford, Designer – Octopus