Salary: £17,000 – £30,000 (dependant on experience)
Closing date for applications: Friday 27th September 2019
This is a permanent position based in Middlesbrough, UK. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept remote working applications for this position.
As an enterprise WordPress agency, we’ve been working on complex digital solutions since 2011, so naturally, technology and innovation underpins everything we do. Due to our continued expansion and rapidly growing client portfolio, we’re seeking a self-motivated developer to join our growing development team. This opportunity is open to both front end and back end developers.
We don’t put much emphasis on fancy job titles or CV’s. We’re interested in hearing from people who experiment with code because they love to. People whose talent is matched by their interest, people who find pleasure in solving problems, people who know their limitations, but learn fast.
What you’ll do
- Work on a wide range of client projects on the WordPress CMS platform.
- Transform visual designs into cutting edge digital solutions, in line with our clients’ requirements.
- Collaborate with our design team to analyse and give feedback on existing designs.
- Work closely with, and provide support to our senior developers.
What you’ll need to have
- Experience in using Git and GitHub, package managers and virtual machines for browser testing.
- Knowledge or previous experience in WordPress development.
- Experience in working in an agency (minimum 1 year).
- The ability to solve problems and propose solutions efficiently.
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to speak to the team and clients when necessary.
- A strong work ethic and passion for development.
How to apply
Email your CV, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.