This is a permanent position based in Middlesbrough, UK. Unfortunately we are unable to accept remote working applications for this position.
Salary: £19,000 – £25,000 (dependant on experience)
Closing date for applications: Friday 28th June 2019
As an enterprise WordPress agency, we’ve been working on complex digital solutions since 2011, so naturally, technology and innovation underpins everything we do. Due to our continued expansion and rapidly growing client portfolio, we’re seeking a forward thinking tester with a keen eye for detail to join our growing team.
As our internal QA tester, you’ll be responsible for reviewing and applying testing methodologies to meet our project objectives. You’ll be confident in writing test plans to manage and assess the testing process, as well as capitalising on existing testing frameworks to achieve the best results.
What you’ll do
- Define and carry out testing processes and methodologies to a high standard in line with our project goals.
- Use various types of testing to ensure project quality, including functionality, UI, performance testing, regression and UX testing.
- Keep the team up-to-date on anything that influences or impacts the delivery of client work, such as hardware/software needs, upgrades, and training.
- Provide continuous and detailed analysis on projects.
- Report issues to the development team and track/regress them to resolution (GitHub issues, Jira).
- Consistently maintain the highest standards for the projects we deliver.
What you’ll need to have
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to speak to team members and clients when necessary.
- The ability to thoroughly document and review strategies and processes.
- Previous experience in using testing frameworks and/or experience in a testing role.
- Experience in testing software, including Selenium and Ghost Inspector (beneficial but not necessary).
- Experience with Xcode and Android Studio (beneficial but not necessary).
- Great time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects at any time.
- A keen eye for detail and a strategic mindset.
- Knowledge of the WordPress platform (desirable, but not a necessity).
- Clear signs and evidence of strategic thinking.
How to apply
Email your CV, along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role.